Whether you're a fan of stilton or a strong, hard cheddar, Peter's Yard sourdough crispbreads – which are a perfect match for any type of cheese – should be the natural choice for your next cheeseboard.
All of the crispbreads in the range are made with natural ingredients including organic flours, organic fresh milk and the brand's precious sourdough, which ferments for 16 hours before each batch is made. Peter's Yard's original crispbreads were inspired by a traditional recipe from Sweden, the home of crispbread, and are hand-baked until irresistibly crisp.
Described as "the best biscuit for cheese out there" by the 2015 Great Taste Awards judges, the crispbreads are a favourite of many chefs, including Nigel Slater and Valentine Warner.
From Spelt & Fig – which favours salty blues – to Charcoal & Rye – the perfect complement to goats' cheese or a ripe brie – Peter's Yard's crispbreads are an integral component to any festive cheese board, and now you can try them for yourself.
For your chance to win this goody bag, answer this simple question.
The question is: For how long does Peter's Yard's sourdough ferment before they bake their crispbread?
Competition closes: 4th December 2017
By entering, you agree to receive Foodism's weekly newsletter that includes the latest food inspiration, product news and competitions.
- Open to UK residents, aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Peter’s Yard Wholesale Limited, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the management of the prize draw.
- The prize: 1 of 5 goody bags containing:
Peter’s Yard Sourdough Crispbread Selection Box
Peter’s Yard Sourdough Crispbread Pink Peppercorn
Peter’s Yard Sourdough Crispbread Caraway
Peter’s Yard Sourdough Crispbread Spelt & Fig
Peter’s Yard Sourdough Crispbread Seeded Wholegrain
Peter’s Yard Sourdough Crispbread Original
Peter’s Yard serving stand
Peter’s Yard jute bag
- To Enter: This competition runs on the Foodism website. Entrants must answer the question on the Foodism competition page between the 6th November 2017 and the 4th December 2017.
- Closing time: 23:59 GMT on 4th December 2017.
- Only one entry per individual and only completed entries during the specific promotional period will be entitled to be entered into the draw. Multiple entries using different email accounts for the same individual are not allowed
- Proof of submitting your entry is not proof of receipt of an entry by the Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that fail to be submitted for any technical reason whatsoever. Entries submitted by any other means (including by post) will be rejected.
- Peter’s Yard will liaise directly with the winners to organise the delivery of the prize.
- The winners details (name and county) will be available for six weeks by sending a SAE, clearly marked “Foodism Goody Bag Competition” to Peter’s Yard Wholesale Limited 1 Brassey Road, Old Potts Way, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 7FA.
- No cash or other alternative to the stated prize is available, except in the event of unforeseen circumstances where the stated prize is no longer available;
- Peter’s Yard Wholesale Limited reserves the right to provide a similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners will be selected from all valid entries in a random draw to be conducted on 6th December 2017.
- The winners will be notified within 48 hours of the draw date, and will then need to respond within another 5 days to confirm their details, otherwise Peter’s Yard has the right to select an alternative winner.
- By entering entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity in the event that they are a winner. This may include use of their name and image in online publicity, in emails, and through any other print or social media.
Entrants agree that by entering a prize draw their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by the Peter’s Yard Wholesale Limited for the
- purposes of administering the prize draw.