For the dill and lemongrass Belvedere Vodka
- 50g dill
- 2 bruised lemongrass
- 1 bottle Belvedere.
For the sour solution
- 1L Lemonade
- 500g caster sugar
- 50g citric acid
- 5 lemon peels
For the cocktail
- 20ml dill and lemongrass-infused Belvedere Vodka
- 15ml elderflower cordial
- 20ml sour solution
- To make the dill and lemongrass vodka, combine all the ingredientsLeave for 24 hours & strain.
- To make the sour solution, add the wet ingredients to a pan. Stir until dissolved, then add the peel. Allow to cool before straining.
- Shake all the ingredients except the soda in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain and top with soda.
- Garnish with fresh dill, lemon balm and a lemon twist.