- 100g Greek yoghurt
- 20g whole grain mustard
- Pinch of chilli powder
- ½ tbsp tumeric and chaat masala
- 2 whole broccoli heads
- ½ tbsp coriander powder and kasoori methi (dried fenugreek leaves)
- 15ml mustard oil
- Pinch of cumin
- Add all the ingredients mentioned above (except the broccoli) in a bowl and mix to make the marinade.
- Cut the broccoli in half and blanch for three minutes in boiling water.
- Apply the marinade to each piece and put to one side for half an hour.
- Take a skewer and grill the broccoli heads over coal/BBQ for an extra smoky taste.
- Serve in a round deep bowl.