- 600g beetroot, cooked and diced
- 200g goat's curd
- 300ml pomegranate dressing (see below)
- 50g toasted hazelnuts
- 1 bunch watercress
For the pomegranate dressing
- Seeds from 5 pomegranates
- 75ml rice vinegar
- 150ml sesame oil (not toasted)
- 150ml sunflower oil
- 25g root ginger, scraped and finely chopped
- 1 stick of lemon grass, trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 kaffir limes, juiced and zested
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- To make the dressing, mix all of the ingredients together and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Mix the beetroot with a little of the dressing and seasoning.
- Place a small spoon of goat's curd on the plate. Arrange the beetroot around the goat's curd.
- Drizzle more pomegranate dressing over. Sprinkle over a few toasted hazelnuts. Garnish with picked watercress leaves.