- 1 medium sized crab (50g per person)
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 500g avocado
- 1 sweet chilli
- 100g spring onions
- 2 tsp sherry vinegar
- Half a lemon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Handful of mixed shoots
- Cook the crab in a boiling water for around 10 minutes, then take the crab meat from the shell and season with lemon, oil and salt.
- Blend the cherry tomatoes with 2 tsp of sherry vinegar, a touch of extra virgin olive oil and salt.
- Next, blend the avocado with the sweet chilli (without seeds) and the spring onions, as well as a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place a serving ring on a plate and fill one with a base of avocado cream, then the crab salad. Pour the cold tomato soup around the ring and garnish with the mixed shoots.