Always wanted to nail the perfect Yorkie of a Sunday? It's easier than you think – see how in this killer recipe.
In the meantime, learn more about how a free-range egg ends up in your kitchen in the video below:
- 6 free-range eggs
- Milk (see below for quantities)
- Plain flour (see below for quantities)
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/180°C fan/gas mark 7.
- Measure out equal volumes of 6 eggs, flour and milk in three identical glasses.
- Beat together the flour and eggs.
- Then combine the milk together with the flour and eggs until smooth.
- Preheat a small amount of cooking oil in a large baking tray and pour in the mixture.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.