The Fortnum & Mason Food and Drink Awards return in May 2017 to celebrate the best writing, image-making and broadcasting about food and drink.
The 2016 awards saw Giles Coren crowned for his work in The Times, Felicity Cloake for her work in G2 (The Guardian) and chefs Jordan Bourke & Rejina Pyo for their book Our Korean.
Last year over 40,000 votes were cast to name Nigella Lawson TV Personality of the Year. This year Fortnum & Mason is offering one lucky winner the iconic Belgravia Hamper worth £550. To enter and for a chance to win, vote for your favourite TV Food Personality from the list below.
Vote for the Fortnum & Mason TV Personality of the Year Award
Competition closes: 31st March 2017
By entering, you agree to receive Foodism's weekly newsletter that includes the latest food inspiration, product news and competitions.
- By entering the ‘Vote and Win a £550 Hamper’ competition you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The Fortnum & Mason competition (the 'Competition') is open to participants aged 18 and over.
- Employees or agencies of Fortnum & Mason or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter the Competition.
- Entry into the Competition constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must register your vote in the Fortnum & Mason Food and Drinks Awards’ category for the TV Personality of the Year by selecting one participant and entering a valid name and email address and press the 'submit' button. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the competition please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Vote and Win a £550 Hamper' in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Competition closes at 23:59 on 31 March 2017 (the 'closing date'). Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
- The winning prize consists of a Fortnum & Mason Belgravia Hamper. Included in the ‘prize’ contains Smoked Salmon, Venison Salami, Spiced Orange Ham, organic Stilton, Sticky Garlic Nuts, Biscuits for Cheese, Piccadilly Piccalilli, Fortnum's Gingerbread House biscuit tin, Marzipan Fruits, Turkish Delights, Dried Fruit Figs, Champagne Marmalade & Preserve, Fortnum’s London Dry Gin, Vintage Champagne, wine, corkscrew, tea, coffee and a Fortnum & Mason wicker. The prize is subject to availability. Fortnum & Mason accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize.
- Winners will be notified by email on or before 7 April 2017. If the winners do not respond to Fortnum & Mason within 14 days of being notified by Fortnum & Mason, then the Prize will be forfeited and Fortnum & Mason shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the email from Fortnum & Mason within 14 days or else they will also forfeit the Prize). If a winner rejects the Prize, then the winner's Prize will be forfeited and Fortnum & Mason shall be entitled to select another winner.
- Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address Marketing, Fortnum & Mason, 181 Piccadilly, London W1A IER.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Fortnum & Mason retains the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original Prize offered is not available.
- No purchase necessary.
- Fortnum & Mason accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the Prize. Fortnum & Mason further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
- Fortnum & Mason reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Fortnum & Mason in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: Fortnum & Mason, 181 Piccadilly, London W1A IER.