Fever-Tree puts its trademark twist on classic rum punch with the addition of generous amount of ginger beer. Enjoy.
Give rum punch a ginger twist with this recipe from Fever-Tree
Who wants to guess the specifics of this particular cocktail? We know, we know, it's cryptic. Seriously, though – if you're like us, the name will entice you
Preparation time 5 mins
Cooking time 15 mins
- 150ml Havana 7 Year Old (or suitable alternative)
- 600ml Fever-Tree Ginger Beer
- 200ml Fever-Tree Ginger Ale
- 15-20 cloves
- 6-10 star anise
- 1 vanilla pod
- Orange peel
- Gently heat the rum, ginger beer and ginger ale in a suitable pot for 5-10mins. Do not bring to the boil.
- Meanwhile, slice vanilla pod from top to bottom and add to the pot along with the rest of the spices and stir. Keep pot on a low heat.
- Add a few twists of orange peel and gently stir to taste. Heat for a further 5 minutes, gently ensuring liquid does not come to boil.
- Ladle punch into a small glass tankard along with spices and peel. Serve.