To say this cocktail from Portobello Road Gin's Jake Burger is an indulgence is an understatement: crunchy almond biscuits, oodles of ice cream and rich pecans will make sure your sweet tooth is well and truly satisfied. Two? Go on then...
- 37.5mls Portobello Road gin
- 18.75mls Amaretto
- 3 Amaretti biscuits
- 8 pecans
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Small scoop crushed ice
- Aerosol cream and a cherry, to garnish
- Combine all of the ingredients and blend up in a drinks/food blender.
- Pour and serve in a milkshake glass.
- Garnish with a squirt of aerosol cream, an amaretti biscuit and a cherry.